Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Reading Update!

So remember that promise I made to read a book a week during the summer? Well my summer seemed to have gotten pretty busy in the matter of a few days so I'm just now starting a book........AND it's not Glimmer like I said it would be.

Alas! These are not excuses! It's just that I found a pdf of this book that looked interesting and it was free, and you know how I feel about free stuff! Anyways, I started reading it on Monday and I love it! It might be one of the longest books I've read in a while so it may take me longer than a week to read, but who cares??


The book is called A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness and it's NOTHING like Twilight, True Blood or any other paranormal book I've read. I won't away too much about the book, but it's about a university professor who comes from a long line of powerful witches, but refuses to use her powers......there's the twist that makes it really interesting! Check it out people, cause I am loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment