Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Product Tuesday: Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner


Every Tuesday I will post about a product I love, a product I hate, or a new product I would like to try. This Tuesday I'm going to start off with a product I LOVE! 

I'm not a fan of every Carol's Daughter product I've tried, but I am in love with their Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner. I use it every day, sometimes more than once! And the label doesn't lie, it really does make detangling a cinch! 

I use it as a refresher everyday and as a leave-in spray after I wash my hair. It's so light that I can use it everyday without having to worry about it weighing down my hair or making it oily, and it keeps my hair soft and moisturized throughout the day. And the smell! Oh, it smells so good, like berries and sweet flowers! Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating about the smell but it really does smell divine.

Now for the good stuff, the ingredients! It doesn't contain any silicones, parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, artificial colors, or alcohol which is amazing! Cause these days it's a little hard to find products without ALL of these in them. It does contain aloe leaf juice, pro-vitamin B5, wheat protein, lavender, honeysuckle extract, and sage extract. 

It comes in a 8.0 oz spray bottle and cost $12.00 at Macy's. Overall, I swear by this product and I will continue to use it, but don't take my word for it, try it for yourself and let me know what you think! 



Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner

8 fl oz

$12

Macy's, Sephora, carolsdaughter.com

Ingredients List: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol ( Pro-vitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica ( Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Caramel, Fragrance (Parfum)



1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you so much!! I'm very new to the blogging world so your comment means so much to me :) and of course I will be sure to check out your blog!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete