Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Reading List...

Now that I am done with the LSAT, my summer can finally begin! And along with summer comes my summer reading list! If you may or may not know, I am a HUGE geek! I have been known to stay up and finish a whole book in one night just because I can't put them down.

I'm constantly adding a new book to my 'to-read' list on goodreads and I'm starting to see that I racking up an endless list, plus I really need to make more room on my Nook for more books. So to cut down my list I'm going to read at least a book a week, starting with...




It looks really good, click on the link to read the summary.

If you guys know of any good books you've read or think I should read them let me know, I'm always up for suggestions!





No comments:

Post a Comment